The Intelligent Divorce lays out a blueprint that can teach you how to handle your divorce with grace, strength and wisdom. Based on hundreds of case studies and a decades of experience, it is designed with the health of your children in mind.
Our guest is the author of The Intelligent Divorce, Dr Mark R. Banschick, a diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with over 20 years of experience in child and adolescent psychiatry.
Topics Addressed Include:
- How to parent better during turbulent times
- What are your children feeling
- What are the signs to look for that your child isn’t handling the divorce well
- What type of behavior should you expect from your child
- How divorcing couples in conflict can come together to form a United Front for the sake of their children
- How to maintain open communication between you and your children
- and much more.