Your Kids Come First – The Intelligent Divorce on Divorce Source Radio
The Intelligent Divorce lays out a blueprint that can teach you how to handle your divorce with grace, strength and wisdom. Based on hundreds of case studies and a decades of experience, it is designed with the health of your children in mind.
Topics Addressed on Divorce Source Radio Have Included:
- Is it Appropriate to Medicate Due to The Anxiety and Depression of Divorce?
- Understanding Parental Alienation
- Does My Teen Need Treatment?
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder During Divorce
- Divorce at The Movies
- How Children Get Wounded During Divorce
- Dealing With The Stress of Divorce
- When Divorce Seems Unfair
- Getting Your Kids to Sleep
- What is Forgiveness
- Should I Get a Divorce?
- Collaborative Law: A Peaceful Alternative to Divorce
- Washington’s Dysfunctional Marriage
- Signs to Look For During Divorce: Are My Kids OK?
- How To Tell Your Children About Divorce
Follow Future Episodes of The Intelligent Divorce on Divorce Source Radio: